The 10 things you should never do to a cat. At least if you want to get along with him.
- Don’t use your hands or feet to play with it. If you want to keep them, use cat toys.
- Do not throw him at the toy, throw the toy in a path away from the cat so that he can hunt it.
- Do not educate him by hitting or yelling. You will get the cat to fear you or defend itself. Look for other ways.
- Don’t chase him, don’t yell at him, and don’t stare at him if you want him to come. Give it time and space. Cats tend to approach the calmest person.
- Do not corner or block him to caress him, he will be scared. When he comes around, give him a good pampering session.
- Do not take advantage when he sleeps to annoy him, especially if when he is awake he does not like you to touch him: for a cat, rest is sacred.
- Do not bother him when he does the needs of him, you may traumatize him and stop using the tray just to be calm.
- Don’t yank him by the tail. They communicate with her, keep their balance and she is super delicate.
- Do not scratch its belly, legs or tail, better go directly to the area in front and behind the ears and under the chin. He will love it.
- Do not pick him up by the skin of the neck especially if he is an adult. They don’t usually like it at all.
We are sure that if you respect your cat and his way of seeing the world, he will be the first to approach you.
Why not do these things to him?
Cats are animals with peculiar characters, if we also introduce some invasive element towards them it can result in unwanted attitudes. If you want your cat to love you and have good behavior, it is best to start giving love yourself.